Rates & Length of Stay
- A 2-night minimum stay is required for all weekend reservations (Fri & Sat).
- Single night stays are charged at the full room rate.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- Guests must be over the age of 21 to make a reservation.
- Extra-person charge $20.00/adult (18 and older). $10.00 for children 5 - 17
- No additional charge for children under 5 years of age.
- Promotional pricing on reservations, when applicable, is only available on bookings made directly on our reservation system through this website.
- All rates and packages are subject to applicable state and local taxes.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Debit Cards, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and Hawk Valley Retreat Gift Certificates* are acceptable forms of payment.
- Sorry, personal checks are not accepted.
- Effective 10/01/2017, Bed and Breakfast.com Gift Certificates are no longer accepted for payment.
- *Hawk Valley Retreat Gift Certificates may be used as full payment for all charges, including additional packages purchased. Any unused gift certificate balance is re-issued as a new gift certificate. No cash is returned. We ask that gift certificates be redeemed within five years from the date of the issue.
- Hawk Valley Retreat Gift Certificates may not be used as a form of payment on 3rd Party (OTA) bookings.
- No cancellation/processing fee will apply to reservations canceled 14 days or more prior to the arrival date.
- When a reservation is made through a 3rd party booking engine (Expedia, Hotels.com, etc.) any cancellation or change in a reservation must be made through that booking engine (Online Travel Agent, OTA). We do not have the ability to change or alter those reservations. Any no show made through an OTA will result in the full reservation being charged.
- A $25.00 cancellation/processing fee per room will apply to reservations canceled less than 14 days from the arrival date.
- The full booking fee is charged to any reservation made via an OTA (online travel agency) and canceled less than 7 days from the arrival date.
- The full booking fee is charged to any reservation made directly from our website or via phone and canceled less than 72 hours from arrival date unless the room can be re-booked then only a $25.00 fee will be charged plus taxes
- No Shows will be charged the entire booking fee
- For group reservations of 3 or more rooms cancellations must be received 30 days in advance or full room fees and taxes apply.
- No refunds for early departure.
- A separate Cancellation Policy applies to Full Property Bookings.
- Check-in time begins at 3:00 pm
- Please call us at 815 - 777 - 4100 if your arrival will be after 9:00 pm.
- Requests for early check-in prior to 1:00 pm will result in an additional day charge.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
Have a question or need additional information?
- For the convenience of all guests, children are welcome only with cottage rental stays.
- Sorry, no pets or emotional support animals*.
- Service animals for the physically handicapped are welcome.
- Cottage rentals only.
- The animal must wear their vest identification when in public showing they are working.
- The animal may not be left unattended for any period of time.
- The animal must be leashed when in public for the safety and security of all.
- The animal may not lay or sleep on the furniture.
- The owner must pick up all the waste of animals.
- *Please note that according to the law we may ask if the animal is required because of a disability and what work or task the animal has been trained to perform. The Americans with Disabilities Act cited that emotional support dogs or animals do not have the training to do the specific tasks assisting a person with a disability or impairment, unlike service animals.
- Insurance regulations prohibit the use of open flames in any of the cottages or rooms. Open flames include the use of propane or butane portable cook tops and/or candles. Battery operated candles are welcomed.
- As a courtesy to all, smoking is limited to outside only. A $250.00 surcharge will apply for smoking indoors. Smoking indoors is prohibited per JoDaviess County ordinance (Ord. 4-7-2008).
Please feel free to contact us
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 815-777-4100.